Welcome to Human Resources
Delivery of Services from May 2021
Recruitment – Managers are encouraged to continue to conduct interviews online. Guidance for this is available here.
DBS checks – These are now fully managed online and will continue to be. You can access the DBS system here.
Right to Work checks – Covid-19 adjusted right to work checks will continue to be carried out online until 20th June 2021
Expenses – These are submitted through the e-expenses system, either online or through the app. The link to log in to the expenses system can be found here, along with information on how to register for an account and download the app.
Payroll and Pension queries – MS Teams ‘drop-in’ sessions are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or with any queries relating to benefits, payroll, pensions, annual leave or e-expenses.
Leave Management – Recording of annual leave or sickness absence is done through MyView. You can log into MyView here, as well as access useful guides. If you have any further queries with regards to leave management, please email email@example.com.
Training sessions – These will continue to run online until at least September. Virtual training sessions can be booked here. For any training or development queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online modules – Full access to the University’s online modules can be found here.
Induction – induction sessions will remain online.
To help staff find answers to general queries we have compiled a range of FAQs. General HR and Payroll FAQs can be found here and help to answer most queries employees have. COVID related FAQs can be found here.
Email Support Contacts
- email@example.com – all benefits, payroll, pensions, annual leave, e-expenses queries – also for certificates regarding sickness or queries with MyView for absence entry
- firstname.lastname@example.org – all queries regarding staff training and appraisals
- email@example.com – general hr queries including recruitment, contracts, starters / leavers and parental leave
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for any queries regarding individual wellbeing inclusive of mental, physical and financial
- email@example.com – for all equality, diversity and inclusion queries, including Access to Work, staff networks, Race Equality Charter
We will endeavour to ensure that we respond to your query as quickly as possible but please place as much detail as possible on the email to quicken this process.
We will ensure you are kept up to date on all people matters through our communication channels: