Welcome to Human Resources
New in HR
Click on the banners below to view more.
The health and wellbeing of our community remains paramount during this rapidly changing event, therefore in support of the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23rd March, the University has moved to remote working to ensure we encourage our staff and students in physical and social distancing.
The Human Resources department is supporting this and therefore we have taken the following actions:
- All new recruitment activity is currently suspended
- Occupational health has moved to telephone consultations
- Social and wellbeing activities that requires physical attendance have been suspended
- All Staff training and development that requires physical attendance has been suspended
As a department we have adapted some of our services to enable remote working and we ask that to help support this, email should be the first point of contact for any enquiries. We also request that during this time documents are only sent digitally to the suitable inbox as identified below:
- email@example.com – all benefits, payroll, pensions, and e-expenses queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – all queries regarding staff training and appraisals
- email@example.com – general hr queries including recruitment, contracts, starters/leavers and parental leave
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for any queries regarding individual wellbeing inclusive of mental, physical and financial
- email@example.com – certificates regarding sickness or queries with MyView for absence entry
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for all equality, diversity and inclusion queries, including Access to Work, staff networks, Race Equality Charter.
Queries regarding COVID-19 should be sent to HR@lincoln.ac.uk in the first instance where an appropriate colleague shall be in touch.
We understand that these are difficult times and there will be feelings of anxiety and concern. As a Human Resources department we shall be providing ongoing support for colleagues and taking proactive steps to help maintain good health and wellbeing through online resources.