This week’s activities to benefit your wellbeing
We hold a number of activities to benefit your wellbeing, and all of them are free to attend and do not need to be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
What’s happening this week?
Tuesday 1st October
- Staff Football – 5:00-6:00pm at the Astroturf in front of the Sports Centre.
- Staff Social Netball – 5:00-6:00pm in the Sports Centre.
- Arts, Crafts and Games – 12:00 – 2:00pm at Witham House
Wednesday 2nd October
- Staff Yoga – 12:30-1:15pm in the Sports Centre Dance Studio.
- Gardening – 1:00-2:00pm at the Edible Garden, which is located at the side of the Sports Centre.
Thursday 3rd October
- Badminton – 5:00-6:00pm at the Sports Centre (charges apply).
- Running Club – meeting time of 5:15pm at Sports Centre ready to run at 5:30pm.
- Choir – 6:00-7:30pm in the Stephen Langton Theatre.
- Meditation – 12:00-1:00pm in MB1014, First Floor Minerva Building.
Additional programmes and resources
- Flu vaccinations are taking place this week, and we still have some slots available for the 16th and 17th of October. Visit lncn.ac/flu to find out more.
- We also have a number of meditation and mindfulness audio resources, which have been specifically recorded for the University.
- The updated Restful Sleep Programme provides advice and a step by step programme to improving your sleep.