Staff Wellbeing Activities: w/c 14 October
We hold a number of activities to benefit your wellbeing, and all of them are free to attend and do not need to be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
What’s happening this week?
Tuesday 15 October
- Staff Football – 5:00-6:00pm at the Astroturf in front of the Sports Centre.
- Staff Social Netball – 5:00-6:00pm in the Sports Centre.
- Arts, Crafts and Games – 12:00 – 2:00pm at Witham House
Wednesday 16 October
- Staff Yoga – 12:30-1:15pm in the Sports Centre Dance Studio.
- Gardening – 1:00-2:00pm at the Edible Garden, which is located at the side of the Sports Centre.
Thursday 17 October
- Badminton – 5:00-6:00pm at the Sports Centre (charges apply).
- Running Club – meeting time of 5:15pm at Sports Centre ready to run at 5:30pm.
- Choir – 6:00-7:30pm in the Stephen Langton Theatre.
- Meditation – 12:00-1:00pm in SSB0103, Sarah Swift Ground Floor
Saturday 19 October
- Lincoln Park Run– Organised externally.
Additional programmes and resources
- General Wellness Checks – appointments are available at the Brayford and Holbeach campuses
- Sports Therapy – staff experiencing a minor sport related injury can attend a free consultation including assessment and treatment with a qualified sports therapist alongside a student. Wednesdays 1:00-4:00pm (45 minute appointment). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to book an appointment.
- We also have a number of meditation and mindfulness audio resources, which have been specifically recorded for the University.
- The updated Restful Sleep Programme provides advice and a step by step programme to improving your sleep.