Give Back Days
Take paid time off to support the local community, volunteer and/or take part in charity events and activities either as an individual or as part of a team.
Give Back Days are just our way to support our local community in different ways:
- Take part in a charity event
- Be involved in activities through the Students Union
- Charity related team building activities
- Learn a skill to support others e.g. learning sign language
- Activities/volunteering for causes you are already involved in.
The University has a bank of 150 days per year in which employees can volunteer, staff members can apply for up to 2 per 12 month rolling period.