Accreditation and Awards
Details on the accreditation and awards achieved by the University of Lincoln.
Mindful Employer – “Charter for Employers Positive about Mental Health”
By signing the charter we are declaring our ambition to support the mental wellbeing of our employees by following the values set out by the charter.
- To provide non-judgemental and proactive support to staff experiencing mental ill-health
- To not make assumptions about a person with a mental health condition and their ability to work
- To be positive and enabling towards all employees and job applicants with a mental health condition
- To support line managers in managing mental health in the workplace
- To ensure they are fair in the recruitment of new staff in accordance with the Equality Act (2010)
- To make it clear that people who have experienced mental ill-health will not be discriminated against, and that disclosure of a mental health condition will enable both the employee and employer to assess and provide the right level of support or adjustment.
Time to Change – Employer Pledge
A commitment to changing the way we all think and act about Mental Health in the workplace, and that we are taking active steps to improve on an inclusive workplace.
Armed Forces Covenant – Gold in the Employer Recognition Scheme
The University is committed to those who serve, or have served, and their families, to ensure they are treated fairly and are at no point disadvantaged.
We are proud to say we are one of only three Universities who have achieved Gold in the Employer Recognition Scheme for the work we do alongside, and with, the Armed Forces.
European Employee Engagement Awards
- Employee Engagement Public Sector Project of the Year Award – Winner – Linc-On
- Best Use of Technology – Winner – Linc-On
- Culture & Purpose Award – Highly Commended – Benefits provision